1 ❘ Information on the collection of personal data
- The use of the Internet pages under the Internet domain https://www.tps-therapie.de is generally possible without providing personal data. In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The responsible person according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Prof. Dr. med. Musa Citak, Hohe Bleichen 10, 20354 (see also our imprint), e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
- In so far as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a DS-GVO serves as the legal basis.
- Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party with his/her data required for this purpose, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DS-GVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to data processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures and/or preparation of a contract.
- If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of the controller listed in § 1 (2) of this privacy statement or of a third party, and if the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO serves as the legal basis for such data processing.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address and / or name and / or telephone number) will be stored by us in order to be able to respond to your contact request, if necessary. The data accruing in this context, we delete after the storage is no longer necessary, or will – if we are subject to legal storage obligations – only restrict the processing.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2 ❘ Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access (Art. 15 DS-GVO)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO) or deletion (Art. 17 DS-GVO),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
- Right to withdraw a declaration of consent under data protection law (Art. 13 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO).
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent authority is the state data protection commissioner or commissioners of the federal state in which the law firm of the responsible party named in § 1 (2) of this data protection declaration has its registered office. A list of data protection officers can be found here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/anschriften_table.html
3 ❘ Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When you use the website merely for informational purposes, i.e., when you do not register or otherwise submit information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred
in each case.
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (in addition c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies
- External media
- External media allow requested functions, such as playing videos. These cookies collect and store only pseudonymous information, so they cannot track your movements on other websites. You can object to the use of External Media at any time by adjusting your cookie settings accordingly.Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to assess the performance of our website and to further improve it. Among other things, the cookies collect information about the number of website visitors, where visitors came to the website from and which page they visited, without collecting personal data. You can object to the use of statistics cookies at any time by adjusting your cookie settings accordingly.Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO
3.1. cookie consent with Borlabs cookie
- Our website uses the cookie consent technology of Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to store certain cookies in your browser and to document it in a privacy-compliant manner. The provider of this technology is Borlabs -Benjamin A. Bornschein, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
- When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is stored in your browser, in which the consents you have given or the revocation of these consents are stored. This data is not shared with the Borlabs cookie provider.
- The collected data will be stored until you request us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself, or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected. Details on the data processing of Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
4 ❘ Other functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. More information about this you will receive when providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5 ❘ Use of web analytics when using our websites
5.1 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. Thus, IP addresses are processed shortened, a personal reference can thus be excluded. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference comes, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data thus deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. About the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
5.2 Use of Google Tag Manager
- We use Google Tag Manager – a service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) – on our website to manage our deployed website tags through one interface. The Google Tag Manager, which implements the tags, is a cookie-less domain and does not itself collect any personal data. Further, the Google Tag Manager provides for the triggering of other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
- Information of the third-party provider:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
6 ❘ Vimeo video integration
7 ❘ Google Maps integration
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allows you to comfortably use the map function.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this.
8 ❘ Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. Indeed, any data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time if the processing is based on Art.6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a), without affecting any lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given and until the withdrawal therefrom.
- To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may also object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Prof. Musa Citak, M.D.
Data Protection Officer: Nadine Jacob
Hohe Bleichen 10
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 040 22859918